High Pressure Propane Regulators
- Use only with vapor withdrawal cylinders
- All brass regulators used with propane torches and furnaces
- Adjustable pressure from 5 to 60 PSI.
- UL listed with POL inlet spud and nut, 1/4" NPT openings
and 9/16-18 LH hose outlet.
Part No. EP-70G (shown)
Part No. XP-234
- Has 0 to 60 PSI outlet pressure gauge for propane gas.
- Same as EP-70G, with dust cap and heavy duty inlet nut for propane gas.
Part No. EP-80G (shown)
Part No. EP-45G
- Has 0 to 70 PSI outlet pressure without gauge for propane gas.
- Same as EP-80G but for use with proplyene and propane.